Sunday 16 December 2012

ToP 6 iPad Games for kids

Mommy, Daddy, I love my iPad my 5-year-old is learning APPS faster than I can spell word “LEARN”. DOES IT SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU?

My two suggestions before listing the iPAD APPS for you:
• Learn your iPad yourself:
Spend some time and invest in some educational on-line package that takes the least amount of time for you to learn your iPad, before giving it to your child. This way you ensure a disciplined learning environment and you can speed up the process of teaching and channeling your children in the direction that your most see fit for their educational developments. Think about your focus on teaching the area that you like your child to develop and master. Some suggestions are spelling, math and science. These are broad fields that every child needs.

• Fun learning plan
You have to have a plan for everything you do with kids educationally. If you design a fun learning plan for your children and follow it, meaning cookie mold your plan and just change the topics, then, your child will benefit from a double reward. Let’s face it, if you put an iPad in your child’s hand it will be a love affair at the first sight. iPad is intuitive and children love to touch the screen and watch it change. Read the next sections for the list of most adorable iPad APPS for children under 5. Of course as a parent, I always review the reviews before diving into the product. I suggest you to do the same.
Here is the list of iPad APPS that I found most useful for young children. It is fun and it help them learn fast. iPad APPS that I am going to list are for the ages 5 and below.
1. Smurfs' Village
a. is the first on my list. As a parent with limited budget, I always look into saving every dollar that I have, sad, but true. This iPad APP has various types and sensible on budget. Just do your research on line and choose the one that best suits your child’s learning plan.
2. Jack and the Beanstalk Children's Interactive Storybook
a. This iPad APP is the 2nd on my list? It works with most products such as iPhone, iPad and iTouch. It has good reviews and it is an excellent tool, noting the fact that it is interactive.
3. ColorPlay HD - Kids Animated Coloring Book

a. This iPad APP, is a great babysitter. If you are in doctor’s office, visiting friends with no kids and no playmates for your child, sitting in a coffee shop and reviewing your bills , and any other places that you cannot run around after your child, this is a must. Again, review by investing no more than 10 minutes before spending your hard earned.
4. Letters A to Z for the iPad
a. This explains itself by the title and it is easy to use.
5. Sound Touch
a. This iPad APP is designed for ages 1 to 3 and have great reviews.
6. Dress Up with Angelina Ballerina
a. Beware “MEN”. This can become annoying as the content is very repetitive. My young daughter though, enjoys it a lot. It is similar to the fact that kids like to watch the same movie over and over. I have to use word “OH BROTHER” for this one. However, I am happy if my children are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment